SmallRig Camera Lens Support Carry Handle for Camera Lens or Camera Cage for Sony/Nikon/Canon - 1732
Free Shipping Included! SmallRig Camera Lens Support Carry Handle for Camera Lens or Camera Cage for Sony/Nikon/Canon - 1732 by SmallRig at Endicus. MPN: 1732. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Material: Aluminum Alloy Includes: 1x handle 1x 1/4'' Screw 1x Hex Spanner Net Weight:
Material: Aluminum Alloy
1x 1/4" Screw
1x Hex Spanner Net Weight: 224g
Features & Highlights
- SMALLRIG Long Lens Carry Handle (Cheese) 1732 is a simple and lightweight handle suitable for any long lens.
- It attaches to the tripod collar or the top plate of a cage with a 1/4?20 thumbscrew. The knurled knob is larger than the pad so you can turn it easily.
- The 63mm sliding slot allows for forward and backward adjustment to balance your setup.
- There is a shoe mount on top of the grip for attaching accessories such as shoe-mount style video lights, flashes, microphones.
- In addition, there are 18 x 1/4-20 accessory holes on the sides. The rubber-coated pad to lessen stress on the screw, the handle will not turn like it would if it was metal to metal.
|Item Size:||1.77 x 3.35 x 3.35 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.35 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.5 x 2.6 x 2.6 inches|