Rated to depths of up to 130' (40m), the extremely versatile and portable Precision Design WPL40 Underwater Diving LED Video Light, is ready to go wherever the action is, whether above land or underwater. The WPL40 seamlessly works with all GoPro HERO and SESSION cameras, as well as other action cameras, and waterproof point-and-shoot cameras (with conversion mounts for GoPro).
Delivering a robust 300 lumens of light from its three powerful LEDs, the WPL40 features a wide beam angle, two brightness levels, and an SOS Emergency mode. The LED light is powered by a 1200mAh built-in battery, with three power consumption modes; normal 80 minutes; power saving 6 hours; flash 7 hours.
On top of the LED light is an integrated quick-release mounting system for GoPro, and at the bottom is a 2 prong mounting system to attach to a GoPro-compatible dive handle, extension pole or other mounting accessory. For added convenience, the WPL40 includes a quick-release buckle, thumbscrew, lanyard and wrench.
• Compatible with GoPro HERO & HERO Session cameras
• Also compatible with most Action cameras and waterproof point-and-shoot cameras (with conversion mounts for GoPro)
• Waterproof to 130 feet (40 meters)
• Enhances the color and clarity of your videos or still images
• Provides consistent lighting without hot spots
• 3 LEDs produce a wide beam angle
• 3 watts total, 1 watt each LED
• 300 lumens of light
• 2 brightness levels
• SOS emergency mode
• 1200mAh built-in battery
• Three power consumption modes
• Integrated quick-release mounting system for GoPro
• 2 prong mounting system for GoPro-compatible mounting accessories
• Dimensions: 2.9 x 1.6 x 2.4 in. (75.5 x 41 x 61.5mm)
• Weight: 4.4 oz. (125g)