Lanparte BMPCC-01 Black Magic Pocket Cinema Camera Rig with Handle C-arm Baseplate
Lanparte BMPCC-01 Black Magic Pocket Cinema Camera Rig with Handle C-arm Baseplate by LanParte at Endicus. MPN: BMPCC-01. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. This package is a great starting point to rig up your Black Magic Pocket Cinema Camera. It's a simple and practical design, which incorporates a
Standard 15mm rod support
All the alloy parts are processed by CNC machine.
Ergonomics designed top handle make it comfortable to use.
Unique Top handle with reversing button and integrated cold shoe mount.
Angle adjustable function make it easy to keep the balance.
Reinforced side support arm makes the kit durable to support heavy equipment.
Lock the BMPCC body via top and bottom screws.
Customized dovetail design ensures stability and avoids camera shake.
Single rod clamp for mounting accessories, such as monitor, EVF, microphone or light.
With 1/4" and 3/8" tripod threads underneath.
Has enough room to replace battery.
N/G Weight: 682g/850g
Package Size: 350x155x60mm
1 x Baseplate
1 x 15mm rod mount
1 x Side support arm
1 x Top handle
2 x 300mm rods
1 x 200mm rod
1 x Single rod clamp
Features & Highlights
- This package is a great starting point to rig up your Black Magic Pocket Cinema Camera. It's a simple and practical design, which incorporates a baseplate, top handle and monitor support arm.
- It contains a compact baseplate with special dovetail groove to fit the BMPCC securely. The height of this baseplate can be adjusted relative to the included 300mm bottom rails.
- The side arm features 7 female 1/4" threaded attachment points allowing extra accessories to be added if required. The top section screws into the camera for increased sturdiness and features a side rail clamping point, and adjustable male 1/4" threaded rail clamp.
- This allows you to position a monitor, sound recorder or mic above the camera on this included side rail.
- The last piece is the top handle which can be quickly rotated to face the front or rear of the camera using the green quick release button. The handle also has a cold shoe adaptor on the front face to add extra accessories.