ECHOGEAR 4ft Braided HDMI Cable - 4k & HDR Compatible - Meets Latest HDMI Standard - Gold Plated Connections - Supports HD, 4k, and Ethernet Signals With 120fps Refresh & 48gbps Bandwidth
ECHOGEAR 4ft Braided HDMI Cable - 4k & HDR Compatible - Meets Latest HDMI Standard - Gold Plated Connections - Supports HD, 4k, and Ethernet Signals With 120fps Refresh & 48gbps Bandwidth by ECHOGEAR at Endicus. MPN: ECHO-ACH4. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Future-proof your TV setup and get the most out of your gaming equipment by upgrading to an Echogear HDMI 4k compatible cable. It's backward
Future-proof your TV setup and get the most out of your gaming equipment by upgrading to an Echogear HDMI 4k compatible cable. It's backward compatible to work with your existing gear and won't be outdated for years, saving you money. This cable meets the latest HDMI standard, which gives you:More Bandwidth
Think of HDMI bandwidth as how much information can be transmitted at one time. This cable has 2.6x greater bandwidth than older cables. 48Gbps (vs 18Gbps) is a crazy amount of bandwidth that will be able to support resolutions up to 10k. That's right, 4k signals are a piece of cake for this cable. Upgrading HDMI cables is like replacing a 2 lane dirt road with a speedy 5 lane highway, so tell your data the commute is about to get easier.Faster Refresh Rate
Traditional HDMI cables can support 4k content, but only up to 60fps. As computers and gaming systems continue to become more robust, so do the hardware requirements. The best gaming system in the world won't be able to realize it's full potential without an upgraded cable. Always remember, your hardware is only as good as the cable that connects it together.Dynamic HDR
You've probably heard of HDR (High Dynamic Range) on newer TVs, and quite frankly it's awesome. While 4k gets a lot of hype, HDR is the best improvement in TV picture since HD became a thing. The next evolution is Dynamic HDR which allows each scene to maximize HDR's capabilities, instead of a single setting for the entire movie. That means contrast in all scenes will be perfect. Just remember, your hardware has to be capable of using Dynamic HDR for this cable to transmit the signal.
Overall, if you are buying a new HDMI cable, getting an upgraded cable is the best bet. While your Roku, Blu Ray Play, or PlayStation Plus might not be able to take advantage of the awesome specs today, you'll be glad you have the best cable when new technologies come out.
Features & Highlights
- Echogear cables meet the latest HDMI standard and are ready to support tomorrow's high-end tech while giving you the best signal out of your current setup. Supports 4k at 120hz.
- Supporting refresh rates up to 120fps with a bandwidth of 48Gbps, this cable supports 4k & HDR content, plus it's backward compatible with standard HD. Supports HDCP2.2 when using HDCP2.2 video source.
- Gold connector keeps it classy and corrosion-free, meaning seamless signal transfer and decreased distortion for crisp imagery.
- Black nylon braided jacket protects wires from fraying & crimping for good, clean, kink-free fun.
- Ethernet-ready so you can link all of your networked devices together with an HDMI cable.
|Package Weight:||0.27 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.85 x 1.15 x 1.15 inches|