Camera Microphone, EIVOTOR Mic-01 3.5mm Digital Video Recording Microphone for D-SLR Camera, Black
Extreame Savings Item! Save 41% on the Camera Microphone, EIVOTOR Mic-01 3.5mm Digital Video Recording Microphone for D-SLR Camera, Black by EIVOTOR at Endicus. MPN: EIVOTORYWekltxz0. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Important Notice: ▶ The light will not ON during recording. It is normal that the light will not always keep on after powered on and it will still
▶ The light will not ON during recording. It is normal that the light will not always keep on after powered on and it will still keep off during recording. When you switch "off" to "on", the light will shortly flash then be off for power saving.
▶Before installing the battery, remove the insulating layer on the outer layer of the battery and install the battery correctly.
▶ This microphone is only suitable for 3.5mm interface devices. Some Eos M Canon cameras without 3.5mm MIC socket are not suitable. If you are not sure whether your device is suitable, please contact us immediately and tell us your camera model.
▶If the microphone is placed next to the speaker, it may produce whistlers. If happened, please keep the microphone far away from the speaker, or reduce the volume of the speaker.
▶The tape change pick up mode switch settings can produce noise.
▶Please switch off the microphone when you do not use it.
Material: ABS Plastic
Item Size: 5.3*1.2*2.2in(L * W * H)
Sensitivity: -40dB(0dB=1/VPa at 1 KHZ)
Length of Cable: 7.9in
Output Impedance: 200 Ohm
Signal-to-noise Radio: 76dB(1 HKZ at 1 PA)
The Longest Level: 120dB at 1 HKZ Harmonic Distortion in 1% or Less)
Power Supply: 3V DC
Type: MS(Mid-side) Stereo Wire
Power Requirement: 3V CR2
Battery Battery Life: About 800 Hours( at room temperature, the use of packing attached 3V CR2 lithium battery)
Compatible Model: for any other D-SLR cameras which have 3.5mm MIC socket and standard shoe
1.Attachment will slide adapter to connect to the camera fixed on the slide rail microphone.
2.After confirm the camera closed, connected to the microphone L mini stereo plug the camera microphone input port.
1*Microphone for camera
Features & Highlights
- ▶Note: It is normal that the light will not always keep on after powered on and it will still keep off during recording. When you switch "off" to "on", the light will shortly flash then be off for power saving. When the light is flashing for a long time or it always flashes during use, which indicates the power isn't enough and the battery should be replaced in time.The microphone can be fixed on the DV with microphone hole and path.
- ▶Pickup Pattern: The pickup pattern (affecting the sound stage width) can be set to 90 or 120 according to the sound. The MS stereo system enables a natural sound pick-up. Delivering a stereo sound image with superb clarity.
- ▶Special Design: Specially designed for the camera and high-sensitivity condenser microphone to enhance the quality of the recording.
- ▶Sensitivity: -40 dB (0dB = 1 V/Pa at 1 KHZ).The microphone is very sensitive, do not drop, knock, or strong shock.
- ▶Compatible Model: It fits for any other D-SLR camera which have 3.5mm MIC socket and standard hot shoe. NOTE: This microphone is only suitable for 3.5mm MIC devices. If you are not sure whether your device is suitable, please contact us immediately and tell us your camera model.
|Item Size:||0.1 x 0.1 x 0.1 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.05 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.02 x 1.5 x 1.5 inches|